SRAM X7 3x10 Direct Mount Derailleur
Sram X7 is Sram's midrange line of mountain bike components. The X7 lines brings high end performance to the midrange line. 3x10 technology is now available in SRAMs X7 line. 3x10 adds another cog to the cassette making it ten gears. This enables the rider to have more efficient gearing and, therefore, a more efficient ride. This also means faster and smoother shifts, and better clearance.
- Claimed Weight: 139g
- Cage Material: Steel
- Direct Mount
- For use with Sram 3x10 drivetrain
- Specific linkage/travel for 3x10-speed mountain drivetrains (3x10 for 51mm chainline)
- X-Glide technology for fast/smooth shifting and a full range access with little-to-no chain rub in cross-chain combinations
- Direct-mount options are chainring size/combination specific: S1 for 42.7mm (2-bolt)
- Convertible between top-pull and bottom-pull cable routing
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items