SRAM X.9 2X10 Speed Shifter Set 2014
The SRAM X9 2x10 Shifter Set delivers dependable, responsive shift performance mile after mile. Using SRAM's Exact Actuation shift technology, the X9 shifter pulls the shift cable at a 1:1 ratio, resulting in shifts that are crisp, precise, and predictable. The latest generation of the X9 shifter features a smaller design and is MatchMaker* compatible with SRAM/Avid brake levers, making it easy to clean up your handlebar and creating more space for lever positioning.
*Clamping system that can hold Avid levers, a number of SRAM triggers, and the RockShox PushLoc control--all with one tidy, light clamp.
SRAM X.9 2X10 Shifter Features
- New forged aluminum body and cable-pulling lever with feature a more compact design.
- Pull lever ball bearing technology used in XX and X0 shifters provide smoother shifting and longer wear.
- SRAM’s Exact Actuation™ for precise and dependable 10-speed performance, 1:1 actuation ratio
- Impulse Technology
- Zero Loss Travel means shifts initiate quicker
- MatchMaker compatible
- All sets include cables and friction front shifters; housing sold separately
- Claimed weight: 232g / pair
- Sold as pair
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items