Giro Code MTB Shoes 2012
The Code is a perfect fit for riders who want maximum power transfer plus comfort and durability for long days in the saddle. The light yet tough Teijin® microfiber upper molds to your foot, and Giro's adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit allows you to tune the level of arch support, enhancing efficiency and comfort. Welded scuff guards boost durability and the optimized Easton® EC90™ unidirectional carbon sole provides pro-level stiffness for the most efficient power transfer available. The perfect combination of comfort and pro-caliber performance, the Giro Code combines world class style with the latest in cycling technology.
- Upper: Teijin lightweight microfiber shapes to your foot
- Welded scuff guards provide enhanced durability
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset “D-ring” at mid-foot strap helps to prevent pressure points
- Outsole: Easton EC90 unidirectional carbon is optimized for stiffness and power transfer
- High traction lugged outsole is optimized for grip and durability
- Mid-foot scuff guard enhances grip when not clipped-in, and protects carbon sole
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Footbed: Code MTB shoes are designed with SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support system and X-Static anti-microbial fiber
- Weight: 355 grams (size 42)
SHOE SIZE CHART
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items