For the Apex 5, Thule has added several features designed to address common problems found on other hitch racks. Combining security, convenience, and Thule’s revolutionary new cradles with Road Dampening Technology, they have managed to create the most complete rack on the market.
- Hold Fast RDT (Road Dampening Technology) Cradles™ absorb the shock of the road protecting your bike during transport
- Snug-Tite™ receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Arc design of the arms gives bikes greater clearance off the ground and provides greater distance between bikes preventing contact
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Patented No-Sway Cage™ to prevent bike to bike contact
- Heavy-duty integrated lock allows you to lock the bikes to rack and stores in the hitch rack when not in use
- Folding Hitch Switch™ allows the arms to fold when not in use and tilts the carrier down for rear of vehicle access
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations: