Rider inspired design and tested by Race Face pro rider Wayne Goss. This lightweight yet strong elbow/arm protective gear is ready for the trail. The reduced hard shell construction drastically reduces overall weight without compromising the strength and integrity of the protection.
- High Density Hard shell: Constructed of 85% Polypropylene (PP) / 15% Thermo Plastic Rubber
- Two-piece construction allows for unrestricted articulation of the arm and greater control.
- Open Back: Offers maximum breathability on climbs, shuttles and descents.
- 13mm Perforated EVA Foam: Premium lightweight, closed cell foam enhances flow-through venting and moisture control and will not compress (i.e. ‘thin out’) over time.
- Finer weave strap secured to locking D ring offers maximum strength when stressed.
- Woven ‘grab tabs’: Offer easy adjust with gloves.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items