Shimano MT-33 Shoes
The Shimano MT-33 clipless shoes bridge the gap between hiking shoes and a standard SPD shoe. The MT-33's upper is made from multi-layer stretch resistant synthetic leather and mesh and is paired with an EVA midsole and rubber sole to enchance pedalling efficiency and walking ability for those times when you need to hike-a-bike or just need to stretch out the ol' legs during a break. A shoelace keeper loop keeps shoelaces neatly tucked away and out of the way of your drivetrain and the glass fiber reinforced midsole provides optimum sole rigidity, keeping power transfer to the pedals efficient as can be. You don't have to dress like your headed to a bike race in outer space to tap into the performance benefits of SPD pedals, with the Shimano MT-33 shoes, looking normal is above average.
- Upper: Multi-layer stretch resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Shoelace keeper loop keeps shoelaces neatly tucked away
- Last: Volume last for a more accommodating toe box
- Sole: Glass fiber reinforced midsole for optimum sole rigidity
- EVA midsole and rubber sole enhances pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- Cleat positioner cap helps introduce first-time clipless riders to SPD
Shimano Shoes - Men
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items