The New Shimano Shadow Rear Derailleur places priority on a low profile design for riders that are at home on technical trails. The derailleur has a profile that is a full 15mm narrower than a traditional rear derailleur. That means it does not protrude more
than the quick release skewer nut.
- Top normal spring design to mesh with the more common choice of RapidFire shifters for trail/all-mountain riding
- Direct cable routing reduces the chance of the cable snagging on roots and rocks
- Stronger spring keeps the derailleur body more stable in rough terrain
- Redesigned bracket axle keeps the derailleur body from contacting the chainstay
- Designed to allow for easy wheel removal
- Weight: 227g(SGS)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items