Shimano Ultegra Polymer Shift Cable Set
The Ultegra Polymer-coated Shift Cable Set is entirely coated in a low-friction polymer material for quick and precise shifting every time. By reducing inner cable friction, Ultegra Polymer-coated shift cables are able to provide a quick response with easy and effortless shifting, which reduces sliding resistance and protects against corrosion, so you'll end up replacing you cables less often in the long run. You've proven to your bike that it deserves the best, so don't skimp on the little things. With Ultegra cables you'll keep your main steed running at top performance all year long.
Please Note: Not compatible with Campagnolo shifters.
- Polymer-coated, stainless steel inner cable reduces the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation and is rust resistant
- OT-SP41 Housing is pre-lubricated with silicone grease
- Sealed end caps to minimize dirt contamination
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed
- Manufacture Part Number: Y00F98910 (black)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items