WTB Rocket V SLT Saddle
The Rocket V is WTB’s most popular high-performance saddle. Incredibly versatile, the Rocket V is used by Santa Cruz Syndicate downhill legend Steve Peat and long distance endurance champ Jay Petervary. The uniquely contoured pad shape helps increase power output by properly angling the sitz bones, meaning this saddle is not only comfortable but also makes you faster. Whether it’s a quick run down the park slopes or a 1000 mile endurance race, the Rocket V is the leading choice for those pushing the limits of the sport.
WTB Rocket V SLT Saddle Features
- Comfort Zone — This cutout provides added comfort and reduced pressure in key areas
- Love Channel — Central groove designed to relieve pressure on sensitive tissue
- Flex-Tuned Shell — Nylon frame provides support and flexibility for added comfort
- Whale Tail — The wale-tale scoop on the back of the saddle allows riders to scoot back and tilt the pelvis forward to improve pedaling leverage on race day and long rides
- Rails: Titanium
- Usage: Road or Mountain
- Size: Narrow x Mid-length (127mm x 258mm)
- Weight: Approx. 220g
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items