The Turbine crank continues Race Faces legendary tradition for
excellence in aluminum cranks. Featuring their signature I-Beam arm
profiling & smooth shifting, made in Canada Turbine rings, plus
the addition of a 6AL-4V titanium spindle, the Turbine Triple SL is an
incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set.
- Integrated super light, CNC machined 6AL-4V Titanium spindle.
- Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
- 28/40 chainrings
- Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
- Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075
aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
- All alloy TORX hardware keeps weight down and coolness high.
Incorporated crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just
an 8mm hex wrench.
- Comes with the all new external Turbine BB, works with 68/73mm shells
- Approximate weight 805 grams
Did you know?
Turbine cranks are light enough for XC yet strong enough for AM use. Race Face
uses 7050 alloy in their crank arms for maximum durability.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items