Equipped with quality components and designed with comfort and performance in mind, the Podium is a true road bike that won’t empty your wallet. Diamondback has raised the head tube height slightly to reduce the strain on the rider’s back and improve the overall fit, and have incorporated a stiff BB30 and a longer wheelbase for a more efficient and comfortable ride.
- Frame: DBR AMMP Carbon Technology, Specific Modulous, Monocoque Competition Road Frame, internal cable routing, Carbon Drop outs, w/Taper headtube, Press-Fit 30 BB, Di2 Compatible
- Fork: DBR AMMP Carbon Competition Road Fork, Carbon Drop outs, w/Taper Carbon steerer tube, CFT Contiunuous Fiber Technology
- Headset: FSA No.42 , Sealed ACB for Taper Headtube
- Cranks: FSA Gossamer PF30 53,39t
- Bottom Bracket: PRESS FIT 30
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 10spd
- Shifter: Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- Cogset (Casset/Freewheel): Shimano CS-4600 10spd (11-25t)
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd
- Front Hub: Easton 20h , V1S, Cartridge bearing
- Rear Hub: Easton 24h , V1S, Cassette, Cartridge bearing
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Easton Road 20h 21mm frt / 24h rr
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Brakes: Tektro R540 dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Race tape w/Gel
- Stem: DBR 3D forged, +/-7 degree, 31.8
- Seat: DBR Competition Road with NiCro Rails
- Seat Post: DBR Performance Post, Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
| Seat Tube Length
| Standover Height
| Head Tube Length
| Top Tube Length*
| Head Angle
| Seat Angle
| Wheel Base
| Stem Length
| Handlebar Width
Jenson USA is an authorized Diamondback retailer and this product is covered by Diamondback's warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty term varies by model. To see the full, printable warranty statement, please click here.
In the event of a warranty claim, the retailer (Jenson USA) will be your primary point of contact and will facilitate the claim on your behalf. Call us at (888) 880-3811 x149 or click "Email Us" from our Help Desk page and select "Warranty Claim" as the reason for the inquiry.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items