Diamondback Session 24 BMX Bike 2012
The Session 24 may be a bit mellower than its little brother, the Session 20, but that doesn't mean it has less guts. A steel frame and fork, FSA headset, Tektro 907 rear brake, and Chromoly 3 piece cranks match that of its sibling, but the 24" wheels make the bike a bit more stable and comfortable. With that said, it can still show up its little brother whether it be on the street, at a park, on the trail, or over jumps.
- Hi-Ten steel frame
- Hi-Ten steel fork w/ 1 1/4" OD legs, 1 1/8" threadless steerer, 6mm dropouts
- FSA 1 1/8" threadless headset
- Hi-Ten 2-piece handlebar, 26.5" wide x 5.1" rise
- DB Naga Grips w/ Nylon End Plugs
- 3 bolt alloy top load stem
- Tektro 907 U-brakes w/ soft compound pads
- Tektro 2 finger brake levers
- 3 Piece Crank
- DB Sound Pedal, Plastic w/ Chromo Axles
- Rims: 36h aluminum, 30mm wide
- Hubs: (F) 36h steel shell w/ 3/8" axle (R) 48h steel shell w/ 14mm axle
- KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/7
- Kenda K-rad 24x1.85 tires
- DB Darin Read Signature Padded Seat
- 25.4mm steel pillar seatpost
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items