Exclusive Jenson USA Diamondback Carbon Road Bike
Exclusive to Jenson USA, the Diamondback Podium Race Carbon bike packs value in a performance oriented package. Jenson USA worked closely with Diamondback to design a lightweight high performance carbon fiber bicycle at an attractive price. A full AMMP (Advanced Monocoque Molding Process) frame and for constructed of carbon fiber features Optimized Resin Compound and designed with 3D modeling and Finite Element Analasys before coming up with the ideal and final product. By using the carbon fiber construction, Diamondback has kept the weight of the complete road bike to 18.3 pounds on our Jenson USA scale.
The Diamondback Podium Race shares geometry and construction technique with the top of the line Podium 7. This is no cookie cutter carbon fiber machine. Diamondback engineers use only in-house carbon fiber lay-ups and release the products after extensive testing and design. You will find true confidence inspiring handling with the carbon fiber construction and frame geometry. Diamondback keeps the front end stiff with the use of a tapered head tube. That is a feature found on many bikes that cost much more then the Podium Race.
Equipped with quality components and designed with performance in mind, the Diamondback Podium Race Carbon is a true road bike that won’t empty your wallet. The parts package includes the super crisp shifting Shimano 105 drivetrain that is an upgrade from the Shimano Tiagra or Shimano Sora that you might find at this price range. Diamondback rounds out the package with FSA cranks and DBR’s bars, stem and seatpost.
Compare the Jenson USA Diamondback Podium Race to a similarly equipped road bike like the Cannondale Super Six Tiagra you could save yourself some serious money. If you are looking for a race ready road bike that won’t break the bank, the exclusive Jenson USA Podium Race Carbon is ready to take you down the road and save you enough money for a nice set of race day wheels!
- Frame: DBR AMMP Carbon Technology, Specific Modulous, Monocoque Competition Road Frame, internal cable routing, Carbon Drop outs, w/Taper headtube, Press-Fit 30 BB, Di2 Compatible
- Fork: DBR AMMP Carbon Competition Road Fork, Carbon Drop outs, w/Taper Carbon steerer tube, CFT Contiunuous Fiber Technology
- Headset: FSA No.42 , Sealed ACB for Taper Headtube
- Cranks: FSA Omega Compact 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: PRESS FIT 30
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 10spd
- Shifter: Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- Cogset (Cassette/Freewheel): Shimano CS-4600 12-30
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd
- Wheels: DBR Equation RS Wheels
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Brakes: Tektro R540 dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Race tape w/Gel
- Stem: DBR 3D forged, +/-7 degree, 31.8
- Seat: DBR Competition Road with NiCro Rails
- Seat Post: DBR Performance Post, Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
- Weight: 18.3 lb. 54cm no pedals
| Seat Tube Length
| Standover Height
| Head Tube Length
| Top Tube Length*
| Head Angle
| Seat Angle
| Wheel Base
| Stem Length
| Handlebar Width
Jenson USA is an authorized Diamondback retailer and this product is covered by Diamondback's warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty term varies by model. To see the full, printable warranty statement, please click here.
In the event of a warranty claim, the retailer (Jenson USA) will be your primary point of contact and will facilitate the claim on your behalf. Call us at (888) 880-3811 x149 or click "Email Us" from our Help Desk page and select "Warranty Claim" as the reason for the inquiry.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items