Schwalbe Hans Dampf 29" Tire
As a jack-of-all-trades, the Hans Dampf is fine tuned to provide control and comfort. The grippy TrailStar compound option provides traction and control when cornering, making it an ideal front tire option, while the PaceStar option offers a lower rolling resistance for more speed, making it perfect for the rear wheel. Both tire options employ the light and robust SnakeSkin sidewall that's resistant to tearing, easy to fit and tubeless ready. Pair the two together and you've got a quintessential do-all, go-anywhere trail arrangement.
Compounds and Technologies
- PaceStar: Extremely fast XC compound. Easy rolling base layer (base), Fast center (medium), and Grippy shoulders (medium soft).
- SnakeSkin: lightweight layer of fabric to protect against sidewall cuts. Perfect for rocky terrain.
- TrailStar: Enduro & Freeride compound. Easy rolling base layer (base), Grippy center (medium soft), and Extra-grippy shoulders (soft).
- Super Gravity: New 4 layer carcass construction provides support and protection without adding too much weight. The whole tire (not just the sidewalls) features a layer of SnakeSkin fabric to added protection.
- Size: 29 x 2.35
- Intended Use: Gravity/ Enduro Riding
- PSI: 23-50
- Load: 125kg
- Terrain: Hardpacked/ loose/ soft
- Weight: 850 grams (claimed)
PROS: Durable, Excellent Traction, Easy To Install
BEST USES: Racing, Upgrade, All Mountaintrail, Mountain Biking
8 months ago
12 months ago
6 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
The Honey Badger just ‘don’t care.’ The Kenda Honey Badger Pro tire is designed to be aggressive enough to rip through loamy conditions, roll smoothly over hard pack and rock, dig through loose- over- hard terrain, and just be an ...
Mavic Crossmax Charge XL 29" Tire Fueled by the enduro wave, Mavic designed the Crossmax Charge 29� tire as the front specific tire to lead your race rig gracefully to the finish line. The high side knobs and aggressive center ...
Maxxis Griffin 29� Tire Expanding beyond the realm of park and downhill riding, Maxxis has revamped the popular Griffin with lightweight EXO and DoubleDown construction to compliment trail and enduro bikes. Tightly spaced and heavily ramped knobs allow this tire ...