Scott MTB Team Boa Shoes
An adventurous soul deserves adventurous boots
With slipper-like comfort and a rugged design, the Scott MTB Team Boa Shoes are all about conquering what you set out to do. Whether that be a multi-day backcountry tour or an arduous climb to the top of a pass with a rocky, yet successful descent to follow, the MTB Team Boa shoes offer a firm, yet conscious foot hold through its sleek asymmetrically microfiber upper and a close-fitting adaptive fit pattern with Boa® IP1 reel at the top and midfoot.
When combined with a lower anatomic fit strap it articulates and conforms to the shape of the foot, relieving uncomfortable pressure points. The ErgoLogic insole features an adjustable arch support and Metatarsal button to reduce forefoot numbness and evenly distribute compression. This Arch adjustment permits proper foot alignment and allows adaptability to individual arch height and fit, while the injection nylon and glass fiber sole has a stiffness index of 8.
- BOA IP-1 Closure System offers pull-to-release functionality for easy on/off and two-way incremental adjustment on-the-fly.
- Anatomic Centering Strap automatically aligns the top strap with the instep of the foot.
- Wrap Fit upper system provides a supportive structure that is comfortable and free of pressure points.
- Racing Fit features a smaller volume, slim fit.
- Metatarsal Pad reduces forefoot numbness and evenly distributes pressure.
- Arch Adjustment allows for correct foot alignment and adjusts for individual arch geometry and fit.
- Power Zone carbon fiber outsole has a stiffness index of 10 and a replaceable TPU heel tread.
- X Traction outsole offers excellent off the bike grip and traction.
- Composition: Outsole: Nylon Fiberglass co-injected, Two Component PU / Stiffness Index 8 // Upper: Microfiber, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with Boa® IP1 & anatomic fit straps
- Features: Footbed: Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole
- Approx. weight: 350g (US 8.5)
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items