Jagwire Road Elite Sealed Shift Kit
Shifter cables play a vital part in the way a bike’s drivetrain performs, yet they often get overlooked when it comes to spiffying up a build. You may want to consider the new Road Elite Sealed Shift kit from Jagwire, for your next upgrade, as it uses a continuous liner with seals to completely protect your system against dirt, mud and debris. A unique polymer coated cable and Jagwire’s new Speed-Lube ultra slick lubricant which is used throughout the liner, provide the lowest possible friction. This ultimate combination executes amazing performance and lever feel, all with the precise, compressionless shifting you demand.
- Polymer coated cables dramatically reduce friction
- Speed-Lube ultra slick lubricant enhances performance
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance
- Housing Construction: LGX
- Compatibility: SRAM®/Shimano® Road
- Front Cable Length: 2300 mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2300 mm
- Housing Length: 1700mm
- Liner Lube: Speed Lube 2225mm
- Cables: STS-LF Coated Shift Cable
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm
- Small Parts: 2 LEX 400mm Shift Housing, 1 300mm Shift Housing, 2 Housing Connectors (4/5mm), 2 Grub Seals, 3 Open Brass End Caps, 4 Open Alloy End Caps for, 5mm Housing, 2 Open Alloy End Caps for 4mm Housing, 2 Non-Crimp Cable Tips, 2 3G Tube Tops, 2 Rotating Hooks, 2 Pro Indexed Inline Adjusters (4/5mm)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items