Shimano M07Ti Resin Disc Brake Pads
The Shimano M07Ti Resin disc brake pads offer premium stopping power while weighing less and running at cooler temperatures. Due to the titanium backing pate, the M07Ti pads conduct heat at a slower rate than standard steel back brake pads, resulting in less noise and longer pad life.
- Titanium backing plate to save weight and improved heat insulation
- Fits M975, M965/966, M800, M765, M601, M585, M545, M535 and R505 calipers
- Resin pads run quieter and generate less heat than metal pads.
- Includes 2 pads and 1 retraction spring (enough for 1 caliper, purchase 2 if replacing pads in both front and rear caliper)
- Shimano Part Number: Y8E598020
8 months ago
I would recommend
had brakes bled and
Swapped out disc and pads to solve squeal and squishy feeling on my santa criuz
6 months ago
PROS: Easy To Install
PROS: Great Stopping Power, Easy To Install, Lightweight
Q & A
These genuine Avid brand pads are so easy to install and replace, you only need caveman tools - your fingers. Fits Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes, plus Avid Juicy Seven and Five hydraulic disc brakes. It features Organic/semi-metallic/resin pads.This item ...
Magura 7.C Performance Disc Brake Pads Replacement pads for Magura's powerful MT2/4/6/8 2-piston brake systems. A steel support plate holds the organic pad, built for optimal comfort and smoothness. Features Weight 24g Includes 2 pads, and 2 retaining screws