Featuring the ultimate in DH-specific design, the SL-M820 Saint 10spd shifter is the backbone of your drivetrain! The DH-specific design includes longer levers with textured paddles running on dual sealed bearings that contribute to an easier and smoother shift. Shimano designed this shifter using technology borrowed from the development of XTR, but tailored to the unique needs of DH World Cup racing. Built with a weatherproof design that shrugs off grime and wet conditions, it's incredibly survivable, tough and built to last. The Saint shifter delivers solid, lightning-fast, reliable shifts that you can trust when you're putting down the power.
- Compatible with Shimano Dyna-Sys 10 speed drivetrains
- Long, textured levers for ultimate grip and easier shifting effort
- Low friction, multi bearing design
- DH race proven antiskid technology
- Vivid Index for best shift tactile feedback
- Instant Release (gear release shifts into gear immediately after pressing the trigger instead of shifting after releasing the trigger)
- Multi-Release (upshift into one or two harder gears at a time with thumb trigger press, single release on index finger pull)
- Polymer-coated cable for longer-lasting, smoother action at the lever and more accurate shifts
- Weight: 123g (approx.)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items