Shimano MT34 SPD MTB Shoes
The Shimano MT34 transcends the bounds a typical cycling shoe with it's half sneaker, half performance SPD shoe design. Just as comfortable off the bike as they are while riding, the MT34 is meant to accomodate a variety of riding styles. The MT34 is perfect for touring and non-competitive riding and gives you the mobility to get off the bike and explore on foot wihout losing traction or balance. The recessed cleat design provides a flat walking surface and eliminates the awkward waddle that accompanies walking in a standard cycling shoe and a glass fiber reinforced polyamide shank plate ensures optimum rigidity when connected to the pedals. Made to go anywhere, the Shimano MT34 is ready for the journey ahead!
- Stretch-resistant fine and flexible mesh with synthetic leather
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Side pattern designed to ensure a snug, secure fit
- Glass fiber reinforced polyamide shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- EVA midsole and rubber sole enhance pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Cleat positioner cap helps introduce first-time clipless riders to SPD
- Claimed weight: 642g (Size 40)
SHOE SIZE CHART
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items