The shoes to do it all, the Shimano WM24's are designed for a wide range of riding styles from trekking to casual riding. The upper is made of a multi-layer stretch-resistant synthetic leather with a classic lacing closure with a high range of adjustability and comfort. The shoelace keeper, will keep your laces tucked away and not flying in the wind. The flat insole offers comfort with the right amount of cushion at a while keeping things lightweight. The sole brings rigidity with glass fiber reinforced polyamide shank plate. The midsole and rubber sole enhance efficiency and comfort while you are enjoying your day.
- Upper: Multi-layer stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort
- Shoelace keeper loop keeps shoelaces neatly tucked away
- Flat insole for comfort and uniform underfoot cushioning and lightweight
- Women's specific Volume tour last
- Available in attached cleat cap and without cleat cap version
- Best matched with PD-M324
PROS: Stylish, Comfortable, Durable
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items