Shimano SH-WR42 Shoes
The do-it-all shoes perfect for club and recreational riding with an affordable price tag. With high-quality and perfect function, the WR42's offer comfort and durability. The upper is made of synthetic leather and mesh. The micro-adjustable buckle is easy to use and fine tune on the fly. The dual off-set straps offer a precise snug feel to keep your feet in place when your pushing your limits. Adaptable cup insoles allow for conformed cushioning accomidating a wide range of foot shapes. The integrated air intake and exhaust system ensure a regulated body temperature, so your feet can stay comfortable as you push your limits. The WR42's allow for a wider cleat and is compatible with SPD and SPD-SL.
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Micro-adjustable buckle and dual off-set straps supply a precise, snug fit without pressure points
- Adaptable cup insole conforms and accommodates a wide variety of foot shapes
- Women's Specific Shimano Dynalast provides a precise fit and improves pedaling efficiency
- Low-profile, lightweight glass fiber reinforced-polyamide sole
- Wider cleat adjustment
- Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible. Best matched with PD-R550, R540, PD-540-LA, PD-A520
PROS: Rugged, Lightweight, Handles Well, Great Components
1 year ago
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items