Shimano XC61 SPD Shoes
As the true middle brother in Shimano's XC-Racing family of shoes, the XC61 seamlessly bridges the gap between racer and recreationalist with an eye for matter over manner.
By using tough synthetic leathers for the uppers, the XC61 spews protection and durability. A low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely anchors the foot in place, while the Cross X Strap offer a precise fit and enhances comfort when exerting force back on the pedals. The repositioned attachment point of the middle strap relieves tension on the top of the foot during push-off, as the Carbon fiber reinforced outsole with glass fiber reinforced midsole ensures a stiff platform for converting power into a snappy acceleration, without tacking on the grams. This cross-country detailed outsole features a lower stack height which further improves energy transfer and pedaling efficiency.
The insole is constructed from dual density foam that seats the heel bone for stabilization and reduced fatigue. Grippy polyurethane lugs with low profile spikes provide traction and shed mud making the XC61 just as ideal for cross-country they are for cyclocross.
- Tough, synthetic leathers provide great protection, excellent durability
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot with reduction impact
- Cross X Strap is optimized for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Dual density cup insole, for heel bone seat stabilization
- Shimano Dynalast provides a precise fit and improves pedaling efficiency
- Carbon fiber reinforced outsole with glass fiber reinforced midsole shank for optimal rigidity
- XC race specific outsole is lightweight, stiff and combined with a lower stack height provides superior energy transfer and efficiency
- Mud-shedding polyurethane outsole lugs with low-profile spikes
- Best matched with PD-M780
- Compatibility: 2-hole (SPD)
- Weight: 632g (size 40)
PROS: Light weight, Durable, Stylish, Comfortable
PROS: Lightweight, Rugged
PROS: Comfortable, Stylish
PROS: Comfortable, Light weight
PROS: Durable, Comfortable, Stylish
1 year ago
11 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items