Shimano slx FH-M678 rear Hub
Shimano's SLX M678 rear hub features cubic nitride treated cone races with double contact sealing to roll smooth and keep the muck out. Shimano's freehub body features lightning-fast engagement and is compatible with 8, 9, and 10 speed Shimano and SRAM. Centerlock rotors couldn't be easier to use, but the hub could also be adapted to accept 6 bolt rotors if needed. Finally, this hub is Thru-Axle compatible with 12x142mm rear thru axle frames.
- Cubic boron nitride treated cone races
- Double-contact sealing
- Freehub body with "Quick Engagement" features 36 Points of Engagement
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Hub Center to Flange (mm): 22 mm , 45 mm
- Hub Flange Diameter (mm): 45 mm , 44 mm
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Rear Axle Type: 12mm Thru-axle
- Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 142 mm Over-Locknut Dimension
8 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items