Shimano Ultegra BR-6810 Brake
Shimano's Ultegra 6810 brakes have yet again set new standards for caliper brake performance-to-value ratio. Designed to handle the extreme conditions as proven by the European Pros themselves as they snake down alpine descents, the Ultegra BR-6810 brake calipers use the same SLR-EVO dual symmetric pivot design as the professional level Dura-Ace 9000 brakes. The twin bearings greatly reduce pivot friction and improve efficiency and power modulation. Working in combination with Shimano's new polymer-coated BC-R680 cables, the Ultegra 6810 Calipers give smooth, light operation with confidence-inspiring braking power.
The BR-6810 brake is designed to work only with tri and aero time trial bikes with two post brake mounts. The two post design offers excellent stability and a low-profile design that tucks out of the way of wind and increases your aero efficiency.
SHIMANO BR-6810-F and BR-6810-R BRAKE FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Compatible with STI and brake levers that are SLR-EVO or Super SLR enabled (e.g. Dura-Ace 9000, 7900, Ultegra 6800, 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600)
- Enhanced brake arch proportion for quick & predictable linear response
- Spring tension adjustment for custom brake feel
- Adjustable toe-in shoes with R55C4 pads
- SLR-EVO dual symmetric pivot brake caliper
- Short arms and dual bearings reduce friction at the pivot area
- Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response
- Direct-mount brake compatible frame required
- Barrel adjuster sold separately
- Model Number: BR-6810
- Series: ULTEGRA
- Cartridge Shoe Holder: R55C4 Carbon, R55C4-1 Carbon (wider than 25mm rim)
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
- Average Weight: 168g (Front), 165g (Rear)
PROS: Excellent power and modulation
1 year ago
8 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
The cyclocross brake weve all been waiting for. Plenty of mud clearance and adjustability at half the price of the brakes that have been the "gold standard" of the cross circuit for a while now. Sold individually Sets up easily ...
Shimano 105 BR-5800 Road Brakes Setting a new bar in the trickle-down technology trend, Shimano 105 5800 brings uncompromising 11-speed road performance to the more budget conscious rider. With a foundation set firmly on the success of Dura-Ace and Ultegra, ...
Shimano 105 BR-5810 Direct Mount Brakes Setting a new bar in the trickle-down technology trend, Shimano 105 5800 brings uncompromising 11-speed road performance to the more budget conscious rider. With a foundation set firmly on the success of Dura-Ace and ...