NOTE: This is a new and unused item. However, it may lack the original packaging.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6770 Front Derailleur
In true Ultegra fashion, the 6770 series takes the pro tested Di2 technology from its steeper Dura-Ace older brother, to a price that non-pros can sink their teeth into. Di2 electronic shifting enables a whole new level of riding that cannot be experienced through traditional mechanical shifting. The Ultegra 6770 Front Derailleur utilizes precision actuators and a powerful motor to move the cage swiftly and smoothly for fast, silent, and accurate shifts every time. The self trimming technology enables the chain to be lined up optimally with the front derailleur no matter what gear you're turning over in the cassette. This completely eliminates excruciating chain rub, enhancing overall power transfer and responsiveness. Whether you're spinning your lowest gear up a mountain, mashing the pedals to the finish line, or cross-chaining, simply tap the button and the chain effortlessly glides onto the big ring or is smoothly guided down to the inner ring flawlessly. On top of it all, there are no cables to wear out or become contaminated. The Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front Derailleur is the quintessence of trickle-down technology done right!
- Di2 Electronic Shifting means perfect shifts every time
- No cables to wear out or become contaminated
- Smooth effortless shifting under load
- CPU-controlled automatic trimming
- Down-shifts in two steps to help eliminate dropped chains
- Plated cage
- Plated inner & painted outer link
- Includes frame support plates
- Chain Compatibility: Shimano 10 Crank-FD Type: Road Compact, Road Double
- Derailleur Capacity: 16 T
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- FD/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-53 teeth
- Intended Use: Road Racing
- Weight: 155g
- Please note: compatible with 6770 series rear derailleurs only. Will not function when paired with an 11-speed Di2 rear derailleur.
Please Note: All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions. To update the firmware on your components, use the Di2 system checker from Shimano by clicking here.
6 months ago
PROS: Durable, Easy To Install
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items