Shimano WH-9000 C24 Tubeless Wheelset
The Dura-Ace 9000 C24 wheelset is a great all-around wheelset for the cyclist who demands absolutely the best performance from his/her machine. This wheel design combines the benefits of tubeless with the legendary performance of Dura-Ace. Featuring a composite carbon-alloy construction, the WH-9000 wheelset fuses a carbon rim bed with machined aluminum braking surfaces to provides a faster, smoother ride, while maintaining the stiffness and low- weight demanded by the highest level of racing. The design of the straight-pull spokes paired with aluminum upper section allows a seamless UST interface between tire and rim without the use of any rim tape. As a tubeless wheel, the WH-9000 has excellent cornering and grip, while minimizing flats, whilst still working with both tubeless tires and traditional tubes. Tying it all together are legendary Dura Ace 9000 hubs with incredibly smooth, stiff angular contact bearings for maximum bearing life and fast rolling. Finally, these wheels are compatible with 8,9,10 and 11-speed cassettes with the included spacer. Designed and engineered to the most extreme standards, Dura Ace wheels will follow you from bike to bike, offering many years of incredible performance and service.
- Top-of-the-line 700c racing wheelset
- 11-speed compatible, includes freehub spacer for use with 8/9/10-speed drivetrains
- UST Tubeless compatible, includes valves (works with normal tires and tubes also, no rim strip required)
- Wide-flange hub with offset rear rim for maximum rigidity and power transmission
- 2 cross tangent, straight laced spokes optimize torsional rigidity
- Patented, ultra-thin rim extrusion with T-nut reinforced rims
- Lightweight 11-speed titanium freehub body with 18 points of engagement for fast response
- Shimano angular contact bearings and oversized 7075 aluminum alloy axles
- Includes highest quality Dura-Ace skewers
- Weight: 650g (front), 870g (rear)
Be careful not to use too much soap to ease tire mounting. I have found that after drying, soap dries into particles and get lead to a slow leak. I have to wash the soap completely off twice, now the tire stay inflated even after a week.
PROS: Attractive Design, Durable, Easy To Install, Lightweight, Tubeless
BEST USES: Racing, Upgrade, Road Biking
Also, I installed the casette myself. It was not very difficult fortthose of you who might be intimidated bt bike mechanics
PROS: Stays True, Good Breaking Surface, Well Built, Lightweight
PROS: Lightweight, Stays True, Good Breaking Surface, Well Built
BEST USES: Road Biking, Climbing, Agressive
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items