Shimano XT FD-M8025 2X11 Front Derailleur
A new generation of Deore XT line calls for a new design and approach to today's mountain biking scene. The front derailleur features increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension. Efficient cable routing calls for a light shift operation. The XT Front Derailleur can accommodate 34 teeth chainrings up to 38 teeth.
Shimano XT FD-M8025 2X11 Front Derailleur Features:
- Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension
- Down Swing and top Swing
- DEORE XT series
- Swing Action : Side Swing
- Cassette Compatibility : 11
- Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T
- Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T
- Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive
- Chain Line : 48.8 (Compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard.The special frame is required.)
- Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
- BB Mounting Plate : High-Clamp, Low-Clamp, Direct Mount, E-Type options available
- L-Type front derailleur (low clamp, top swing)Developed specifically for double chainsets and frames with band on frame designDown Pull design for use with bottom bracket cable routing
5 months ago
9 months ago
2 months ago
over 2 years ago
PROS: Attractive Design, Durable, Easy To Install
PROS: Really Good, Easy To Install, Lightweight
CONS: My Bicycle Clamp Used, Difficult To Install
BEST USES: Mountain Biking, Racing
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
SRAM X.0 10 Speed Low Direct Derailleur The legendary X0 line gives you a product ready for any XC, Trail, All-Mountain or DH battle. Smooth, precise shifting, every time all the time. Exact Actuation™ X-Glide™ Shifting Technology S1 fits mounts ...
SRAMs new 10-speed front derailleur works with 10-speed systems only Wide range 2X10 and 3X10 systems with X-Glide front shifting technology Steel cage construction Features SRAMs Exact Actuation (1:1) and X-Glide (identical upshift locations) technology
Shimano Acera M360 SGS Rear Derailleur Shimano's Acera component family is recognized for its durability, reliability, and welcoming price point. The Acera M360 SGS Rear Derailleur is no exception. The advanced light-action long cage design is compatible with Shimano/SRAM 7 ...