Shimano XT WH-M8020 Trail 27.5" Wheel
Upgrading the wheels on your steed is one way to quickly shotgun the overall feel and performance of your rig to a whole new level. Should you do so, know that there is a wheel out there that sacrifices nothing to give it all. This is of course the Shimano XT M8020.
Engineered to wreak havoc on the Enduro course and tread any trail with confidence, the Shimano XT WH-M8020 wheels deliver resilience, responsiveness, and all-out speed in an overall lighter wheel. By lowering the rotational weight of the wheel, the rider can turn the pedals over more efficiently and control the bike with agility. Through the wider 24mm rim and tubeless-ready design, you'll instantly drop the weight by 40 grams over the previous models. With the spawn of Shimano's 1x11 XT grouppo, the M8020 Trail wheels are compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11 speed cassettes. This quick engaging hub equates to more energy of every pedal stroke going into the forward propulsion, pushing you that much closer to the finish line.
Shimano XT WH-M8020 Features:
- Increased tire rigidity through wider rim to improve traction
- 28PC butted spokes (front & rear)
- Front/Rear: Standard E-Thru axle compatible
- Offset rim design with better spoke tension balance for a durable wheel construction
- Hand-built Shimano quality
- 24mm wide rim profile with offset for optimized spoke tension
- Requires sealing tape to run tubeless tires
- Model Number: WH-M8020
- Series: DEORE XT
- Brake Type: Center Lock Disc
- Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru front, 12x142mm E-Thru Rear
- Over Locknut: 100mm (front), 142mm (Rear)
- Axle Length: 100mm / 142mm
- Rim Type: Offset rim
- Rim Height: 18.8mm
- Outer Rim Width: 27.9mm
- Inner Rim Width: 24mm
- Reflector (Option): JIS/CPSC: CATEYE RR-550-WUW SW, AS:CATEYE RR-550-WUA SW, DINCATEYE RR-317-WUA SW
- Recommended Tire: 27.5x2.00-2.40"
- Weight: Front: 802g, Rear 1046g. Total: 1848g
- Thru Axles Not Included
I HIGHLY recommend you give this wheel a chance if your budget is in the $500 mark.
7 months ago
A minor con...the wheel was out of dish by 2mm out of the box, I had to redish it to make a 2.4 tire fit my frame.
8 months ago
Came ready for tubeless & with the front disc adapter.
Have ridden these on a handful of technical & DH trails and they are still true & working well. Cheaper than used!
8 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items