Shimano XTR FC-M9020-2 Trail 2x Crankset
Since their introduction many year ago, Shimano XTR cranks have been the best cranks you can put on a mountain bike. Extremely strong, remarkably lightweight, and stiffer than a straight shot of whiskey €“ Shimano XTR M9020 cranks also feature the most advanced mountain bike chainrings ever produced.
The chainrings are constructed using a mind-bending combination of titanium, carbon and aluminum to provide unprecedented strength while keeping overall weight to a minimum. The arm construction exemplifies the level of craftsmanship that's put into an XTR crankset, utilizing a 3D hollow bonded structure to further reduce weight and increase stiffness.
This crankset is designed for a double (2-ring) front configuration. Shimano recommends a 11-40T rear cassette to take advantage of the carefully-calculated Rhythm Step ratios. This crankset is also Di2 compatible with the XTR M9070 and XT M8070 system.
The Shimano XTR FC-M9020 Trail crankset features a standard 168mm Q-factor for pedaling comfort.
Shimano XTR FC-M9020-2 Trail Features
- 11 speed compatible Double Crank
- Shimano XTR M9020 Trail uses a standard 168mm Q-Factor
- Chainrings are the most advanced MTB rings ever produced.
- Crankarms are constructed of a 3D Hollow bonded structure for increased stiffness.
- The teeth on the big ring are constructed of titanium for wear resistance and ligh weight.
- Small-step gearing on the 2x option increases pedaling rhythm and overall efficiency.
- Non-Boost Crankset.
- Bottom bracket not included (SM-BB93 recommended for threaded bottom bracket frames, or SM-BB94-41A for pressfit frames)
- Weight: 621 g (complete crank with preload bolt, 175mm with 34x24T rings)
9 months ago
1 year ago
best crankset of double , exceptional price in jensonusa don´t get better .
Q factor is good to trail
11 months ago
Looks good too, but that's gone after the first ride......so who cares?
Of interest perhaps, I'm using it on a bike designed for boost.
Bike has/had a boost xt crank, and boost wheels.
The Clearance of both chainring/chain stay and the chain/tire are ok.
11 months ago
Q & A
I currently have a 73 mm bottom bracket on my full suspension mountain bike.
Will this fit and if so, do I need to buy any additional parts?
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items