Shimano Dura Ace PD 9000 Pedals
The Shimano Dura Ace 9000 pedals continue the Dura Ace 9000 tradition by guaranteeing a reliable and efficient connection between you and your rig. The extra-wide platforms offer maximum power transfer and comfort; while the stainless steel wear-resistant top plates and injection molded carbon composite body ensures durability. The included cleats have been designed to eliminate lateral movement, by being wider at the front to fit snugly and keep the toe stationary, resulting in minimized side-to-side lateral movement.
- Durable injection molded carbon composite body
- Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer of power
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Smooth three-bearing axle: 2-ball; 1-wider roller bearing
- Wider bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Includes SM-SH12 "blue" front-center-pivoting cleat set
- Nickel chromoly spindles
- Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Claimed weight: 248 grams
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items