SixSixOne Core Saver
The SixSixOne Core Saver is the perfect added layer of protection for those who want to protect their core, but don’t want the restrictions and weight of body armor jackets or pressure suits. Increased blood flow and muscle recovery are just the beginning of the long list of features. The Core Saver offers lightweight chest protection thru a ventilated injection molded thermoplastic roost deflector. Your shoulders are also sheltered by ventilated, compression molded EVA panels. The fully articulated spine protector allows you to move with ease, optimal for maneuvering tight hairpins and technical descents. Ventilated moisture wicking construction keeps the core cool during those epically long, hot days on the trail. The Core Saver includes a removable back plate for complete neck brace compatibility.
SixSixOne Core Saver Features:
- Lightweight Chest Protection Thru Ventilated Injection Molded Thermoplastic Roost Deflector
- Ventilated Shoulder Protection With Compression Molded Eva Panels
- Total Neck Brace Compatibility Through Removable Back Plate Protection
- Ease of Motion With Fully Articulated Spine Protection
- Blood Flow and Muscle Recovery with Compression Fit
- Core Cooling with Ventilated Moisture Wicking Construction
- Secure Fit With Waist Velcro Closure
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items