The Solio Classic2 has a large battery, which provides power to multiple devices while you are on the move. The Classic2 powers phones, e- readers, tablets, and even bike lights, water purifiers, GPS watches, headlamps, and more USB powered electronics. The Classic2 charges target devices at the same rate as a typical wall charger. Popular smart phones will go from empty to full in just under 90 minutes.
- Charge-In: Micro-USB
- Charge-Out: USB
Max Wattage: 5 Watts
Discharge Rate: Fixed 5V, 1,000mA
Charge Rate: 5-5.5V 450mAh
- via Wall: 6 hours 15 min
- via USB: 6 hours 15 min
- via Solar: 8-10 hours
- 3.7V/3,200mAh Li-Poly - User replaceable at end of life (average 3 years)
1 full CLASSIC2 battery provides the following power:
- 15 hours of Talk Time or 675 hours Standby Time based on iPhone 4
- 15 hours of Talk Time or 616 hours Standby Time based on Motorola Droid
- 11 hours of Talk Time or 3103 hours of Standby Time based on HTC EVO
- 137 hours of music or 24 hours of video based on iPod Touch 4th Gen
- 8 hours of operation based on Garmin Nuvi 850
- 5.8in x 2.8in. x 1.4in - 10.1 oz.
- Micro-USB to USB Cable - For charging the CLASSIC2 via USB port/USB port wall adapter, can also be used as a charging cord for Micro-USB devices.
- Pencil - Insert the pencil through the center of the CLASSIC2 to easily prop towards the sun.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items