Spy Frazier Sunglasses
The Frazier is a living example of what Spy Optics does best; a one-two punch of tech and style. Constructed from Grilamid, the Frazier is practically indestructible. The Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips provide a no-slip fit that keeps the Frazier in place during high-octane activities. The 8 x 4 base Toric lenses provide 100% UV protection and feature Spy’s Happy Lens technology. Happy Lens technology significantly enhances both color and contrast, allows the perfect amount of good rays in and keeps all of the bad rays out to uplift your mood, and makes it easy to distinguish changes in terrain to relax the eyes and reduce fatigue. Gram for gram, the Frazier belongs outdoors.
- Built from virtually indestructible Grilamid®
- Pin hinges
- 8x4-base Toric lenses
- 100% UV protection
- Hytrel™ rubber nose pads and temple tips
- Spy Happy Lens technology (See video for more info on Spy's Happy Lens Technology)
- Happy Bronze w/ Green Spectra™ Mirror lens – offers a soothing effect in Nature’s green and blue surroundings. For golfing, inland fishing, lakes, rivers and streams.
- Happy Grey Green lens – tones down brightness without distorting colors. For driving and everyday activities where high contrast is needed.
- Frame measures: 59-16-127
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items