Sram New Red Yaw Shift Front Derailleur
For their new Red group, SRAM introduced their innovative Yaw Technology front derailleur. Instead of simply moving forward and back, the derailleur cage actually rotates in order to maintain a perfect chainline, with no need for shifter trim at all. As a result, the Red front derailleur provides unmatched performance with precise, fast, and quiet shifting.
- For 10 speed drivetrains
- Braze-on mount
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X GlideR Chainrings
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage SRAM has ever made
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
- Weight: 74g (braze on)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items