Strangely enough, in order to make their new Red crankset as stiff and light as possible, SRAM actually made it bigger (to make it lighter) and used less material (to make it stiffer). Optimized for use with SRAM’s YAW Technology front derailleur, the new Red crankset features a completely hollow carbon construction and stiff X-Glide R chainrings.
- Uses BB30 bottom bracket(not included)
- Fits only frames built to the BB30 specification
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness, creating SRAM’s stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X Glide R chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the YAW Front Derailleur
- Stunning two-tone finish
- Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm / BB not included)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items