Stan's No Tubes Iron Cross Pro Wheelset
The Stan’s No Tubes Iron Cross Pro Wheelset can’t take the pain out of your cross or gravel race, but it can attempt to make you faster. The Pro Wheelset loses a couple grams over to the team version by utilizing a Stans 3.30RDTi hub in the rear. The pro also features red alloy valves and comes with a double padded wheel bag. The rims are designed for superior burp resistance with low pressure tube-type cyclocross clinchers for the most advanced level of cyclocross tubeless performance. The Iron Cross disc rim is optimized for the most common cyclocross tire widths so you have the ability to use a wide array of tires, however it is too wide for most road tires. Vigorous, lightweight, tubeless, 11-speed compatible and disc brake compatible, the Iron Cross Pro is a pot of gold in terms of cyclocross race wheels.
Stan's No Tubes Iron Cross Pro Wheelset Specifications :
- Total Weight - 1430 grams
- Max recommended rider weight - 170lbs
- Rims - Iron Cross
- Rim Material - 6061 Alloy
- Max PSI - 45psi
- Braking - Disc Only
- Rim Depth - 17.5mm
- Rim Width External - 23.2mm
- Rim Width Internal - 20mm
- Front Hub - 24h 3.30 QR Disc 6 bolt
- Rear Hub - 28h 3.30RDTi QR Disc 6 bolt x 135mm 9,10,11 speed compatible
- Hub Bearings - Cartridge Stainless Steel
- Spokes - DT Revolution Black
- Spoke Nipples - Red Alloy
- Front Spoke Lacing - 24H, 2 Cross
- Rear Spoke Lacing - 28H, 2 Cross
- Spoke Length Front (L/R) - 287mm/290mm
- Spoke Length Rear (L/R) - 284mm/282mm
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items