ZTR Arch Ex 29er Wheelset
How do you improve an already fantastic wheelset like the ZTR ARCH 29er wheelset for 2012? Well, you start by making it lighter, wider and stiffer for increased strength. That lighter weight will help you accelerate faster and the internal arch design in the rim will make sure that your wheels are strong enough to keep you on the trail. Bead Socket Technology will give you superior tubeless compatibility when used with the included yellow tape. The perfect rim for Aggressive XC/Trail.
- Actual Scale Weight: 1860 grams with skewers, valves and rim tape
- Max recommended rider weight: 230lbs
- Rims: Arch EX 29 Disc
- Rim Material: 6061 Alloy
- Rim Depth: 16.9mm
- Rim Width External: 24.6mm
- Rim Width Internal: 21mm
- Front Hub: 3.30 Disc Front
- Rear Hub: 3.30 Disc Rear
- Hub Bearings: Cartridge
- Spokes: 2.0/1.7; Black Stainless
- Spoke Nipples: Silver Alloy
- Front Spoke Lacing: 32H, 3 Cross
- Rear Spoke Lacing: 32H, 3 Cross
- Spoke Length Front (L/R): 292mm/296mm
- Spoke Length Rear (L/R): 293mm/292mm
- Includes 15mm front hub adapter kit
- Shimano and SRAM 8/9/10 speed compatible
- Yellow rim tape and valves installed for tubeless use
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items