Stan's ZTR Podium MMX 3.30Ti Wheelset
One of the finest cross-country race wheelsets available just got better. This wheelset features at its core the new Stans 3.30Ti hubset and with a careful mix of parts, weighs in at an amazing 1,245 grams!
While this wheelset does carry a few caveats about its intended use, the results for careful racers can be well worth it, as evidenced by the multiple times it has finished at the top under some of the worlds finest endurance athletes.
- Race-proven Podium MMX disc rims
- Feathery DT Swiss Revolution stainless black spokes with 1.8/1.5mm butting
- Comes with Stans yellow tape and valves installed
- Rear hub accepts the standard Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10 sp cassette bodies
- This is a race-optimized wheelset and carries a maximum recommended rider weight of 170 lbs. Additionally, use of tire pressures higher than 33 PSI will not be covered by Stans warranty. If you need higher tire pressure for your riding style, consider one of their other excellent wheels which does not carry this restriction
- Works with any tire with a tube inside, as well as many standard tires converted to tubeless using sealant and no inner tubes. UST and Tubeless-ready tires can also be used, but may be difficult to mount on this rim
- Note: cannot be used with rim brakes
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items