HOW TO PURCHASE OAKLEY EYEWEAR
Oakley Eyewear is only sold out of our Corona,CA retail store (2410 Wardlow Road, Suite 109, Corona, CA, 92880). This item cannot be purchased online or at our Riverside, CA location. If you are interested in Oakley Eyewear, please contact our Corona Store team at (951) 736-0700. Are you interested in an Oakley model you don’t see on our website? Please let us know. Thanks for your interest in Oakley Eyewear!
Special Edition Tour De France Fuel Cell Sunglasses
They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
Fuel Cell is a smooth look of authenticity, and the earstems of the Polished Black frame carry original Oakley art — just like the Microclear™ bag included for frame storage and lens cleaning. We’re releasing the Tour De France 1903 Fuel Cell as a limited edition to make it a collectible. The Tour began in 1903, and the earstem’s inner facing proudly shows that year in an emblem with the colors of the French flag. Red and blue stripes strafe the metal icons, and the logo of the Tour is laser etched at the corner of the lens. We chose Black Iridium® lenses to reduce glare, balance light transmission for bright sun, and help you maintain color recognition.
The two lenses are cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection while durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material maxes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Black Iridium lens coating (best for bright, sunny environments)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Includes Microclear bag with custom Oakley art