Surly Cromoly Front Rack 2.0
The Surly Cromoly Front Rack 2.0 is an expedition-quality bicycle rack for extended touring, camping, commuting, and more. The Surly Rack is made from high quality tubular cromoly steel that is built to take abuse and carry a heavy load. For version 2.0, Surly redisgned the lower plates, adding strength to the design and increasing clearance for disc calipers. Great for anything from commuting to cross-continental globe trekking, the Surly Front Rack 2.0 is reliable workhorse.
- Heavy-duty tubular cromoly steel rack
- Chromoly construction means that in the unlikely event of a failure, you can likely find someone to weld it back together
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Includes stainless steel and aluminum hardware
- Redesigned lower plates add strength and increase clearance for disc calipers
- Front racks mount to forks with mid-blade eyelets - about 165mm from the dropout. Most quality touring forks have these. Hardware is included to retrofit to non-touring specific forks
- Rear racks are height-adjustable and has a wide platform to improve carry capacity
- Front rack weight: 3lbs 13 oz (with mounting hardware)
- Front rack load capacity: 70lbs
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items