The Surly Long Haul Trucker is the king of touring bikes. Featuring rack and fender mounts, pump peg, and 3 sets of bottle cage mounts, combined with the smooth ride of a steel frame and a comfortable geometry, the Surly Disc Trucker is ready for any adventure you can throw at it, whether you are just going to the store or riding across the country. So how could Surly make this legend any better? By adding disc brakes of course!
- Fits 700c wheels
- Tubing: 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded
- Rear dropouts: Vertical, 135mm O.L.D.
- Brake compatibility: 51mm disc calipers (160mm rotor only)
- Braze-ons: Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, downtube lever bosses, three sets of H2O cage bosses
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatpost clamp: 30.0mm (Surly stainless included)
- Headset/Steertube: 1-1/8" threadless
- Front derailleur clamp: 28.6mm (bottom pull)
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm wide, threaded standard English (1.37" x 24t)
- Chainring clearance: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- Tire clearance: 42mm with fenders, 45mm without fenders. (Individual tire and rim combos affect tire clearance)
- Fork: 4130 CroMoly, lugged and brazed. Proprietary sloping crown with threaded eyelets, tapered curved blades with mid-blade rack eyelets, dual dropout eyelets
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items