The Surly Moonlander fork was designed for the ultimate fat wheeled bicycles. The Moonlander fits a 4.7” tire on a 100mm rim. The 100% 4130 CroMoly fork is strong and resists flex.
- 100% 4130 CroMoly; custom tapered and butted blade
- Tire clearance: up to 4.7” on 100mm rim
- Compatible with any standard 135mm rear hub or specialty front hubs with rear disc offset
- 51mm IS disc brake mount; if an adaptor is required due to caliper or rotor choice you must use a front disc brake adaptor
- Fully threaded through- blade eyelets at mid- fork; upper and lower pairs of barrel bosses; fender mounts
- Not compatible with the Paul 135mm WHUB
- SHIS Clamp Dia.: 28.6
- Crown Race: 30
- Steerer Tube Length: 260mm
- Fork Rake: 43mm
- Axle to Crown length: 447mm
- Wheel Size: 26”
PROS: Durable, Versatile, Lightweight, Easy to Use
BEST USES: Fat Bikes, Snow Winter
Q & A
FOX 32 FLOAT SC PERFORMANCE 29" 2018Performance RedefinedThe redesigned 32 holds nothing back. With a Step-cast chassis, the lower casting has been reshaped to save weight and make more room for brakes and spokes. It features an EVOL air spring ...
ohlins rxf36 27.5" fork Ohlins utilizes their 40 years of experience in the motosports industry to create their new line of high performance mountain bike suspension. Their philosophy has always been to supply high-end suspension technology that exceeds expectations. The ...