The Surly Moonlander fork was designed for the ultimate fat wheeled bicycles. The Moonlander fits a 4.7” tire on a 100mm rim. The 100% 4130 CroMoly fork is strong and resists flex.
- 100% 4130 CroMoly; custom tapered and butted blade
- Tire clearance: up to 4.7” on 100mm rim
- Compatible with any standard 135mm rear hub or specialty front hubs with rear disc offset
- 51mm IS disc brake mount; if an adaptor is required due to caliper or rotor choice you must use a front disc brake adaptor
- Fully threaded through- blade eyelets at mid- fork; upper and lower pairs of barrel bosses; fender mounts
- Not compatible with the Paul 135mm WHUB
- SHIS Clamp Dia.: 28.6
- Crown Race: 30
- Steerer Tube Length: 260mm
- Fork Rake: 43mm
- Axle to Crown length: 447mm
- Wheel Size: 26”
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items