The TRP HY/RD disc brakes are the leading effort to bring hydraulic performance to the development of the road/ cross disc market. The HY/ RD is an open hydraulic system that is fully compatible with all existing cable actuated levers. These levers are not left or right specific. They will work on both sides. Purchase two for a complete set. -True 'plug-and-play' compatability with ALL existing cable actuated systems.
- For 700c wheels
- Rotor is included
- Hydraluic reservoir provides automatic pad wear adjustment
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers
- TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano compatible allowing for further customization
- Available in black ano with polished cap or polished with black ano cap
- All mounting hardware included
- Includes both L2 and L3 (160F/180R) IS to PM adapters
- Post mount to post mount adapters available separately
- Weight: 195g/caliper per wheel
• Work a fair amount better than BB5's
• Look Awesome
PROS: Improved Bite, 50 Better Bite, About 30-40 Better Bite, Stop Half Distance, Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Stop In 12 The Distance
CONS: Heavy, Stopping Could Be Better
11 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items