Tate Labs creates genius solutions for attaching your GPS unit to your handlebar. The Bar Fly 1.1 utilizes the 1/8 turn mechanism. The patent pending positive engagement system enables cross compatibility with all Garmin Edge series cycling computers, and the Garmin Forerunner 910 XT and 310 XT watches. With Bar Fly 1.1, transitioning between multiple computers from dirt to pavement, and run to bike, has never been so easy!
- Forerunner 910 XT and 310 XT watches*
- All Edge series cycling computers, including the 200, 500, and 800.
* requires the use of the Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit sold separately.
- Remove the bolt with a 3 mm allen key. This will eliminate the risk of scratching your nice handlebars.
- Gently open the mount to fit around the handle bar.
- Re-install the bolt and tighten until snug by hand.
Garmin GPS unit is not included
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items