The Bar Fly 2.0 was designed with an aerodynamic profile, that places the Garmin screen inline, out front, and level with the handlebar/ stem. The Bar Fly 2.0 can be used with the Garmin 200/500 or the larger 510/800/810. The Dual Mounting Position design is optimized with no screws to loosen and no bolts to adjust. Tate Labs has taken the Bar Fly 2.0 to a new level. They engineered a platform for Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS electronic shifting modules on the underside of the 2.0. The Full Wrap Clamp is easy to install without removing the bar tape. You’ll feel secure that your Garmin won’t fall off.
- Garmin computers are made of Plastic and so is the Bar Fly. We chose Delrin, the highest quality plastic, because it is the most appropriate material for this key interface. Hard materials such as aluminum have been found to "eat away," and "shave off," material that can permanently damage your Garmin computer.
- With Bar Fly products there is always Zero Risk of over-tightening
- Carbon handlebar safe.
- New design with a lower more aerodynamic profile.
- Dual Positions Optimized for Garmin Edge 200/500 and 510/800/810.
- Positive Engagement with a Click.
- Integration with Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS modules.
- Full wrap clamp will never fall off.
- 22 grams.
- Made in the USA
PROS: Durable, Lightweight, Easy to Use
BEST USES: Commuting, Road Bikes
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items