Thule 9029XT Vertex 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Riding is more fun with company
Aside from serving as a bike tattoo for your car, hitch racks are a thing of utilitarian beauty, as they offer the quickest, easiest and safest way to haul your bikes around. With a hitch rack, you'll no longer have to remove wheels, powerlift bikes onto roofs, and or chaotically shove them into the back of your car.
From family trips to the beach to weekend camping with friends, the Vertex is Thule's bold and stylish approach to a frame-cradled hitch rack, combining good looks with safe and convenient bicycle transport. Through its unique arc design, the Vertex 4 makes it easier to load/unload your bikes and provides better ground clearance, while the Hold Fast Cradles offer a cushioned strap down that's easy on the frame's top tube. Additionally, this clever design gives you greater distance between bikes which when paired with the no-sway cage, bike-to-bike contact becomes virtually non-existent.
Vertex 4 Features:
- Bold new hitch rack with unique arc design for easier bike loading and carrying performance
- Hide-away, heavy-duty integrated cable lock allows you to lock the bikes to the rack and stores inside the hitch rack when not in use
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Hold Fast Cradles cushion bike and provide maximum bike security
- Our largest carrying assortment available: 2 bike (9028), 4 bike (9029) and 5 bike (9030) hitch racks
- Anti-Sway Cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- New and improved Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for trunk, hatch or tailgate access
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Snug-Tite receiver lock (STL2, sold separately) virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- 4 bike (9029) fits 1¼"/30mm and 2"/50mm receivers
- Bike Mount Type: Top Tube
- Bike Weight Limit: 35 lbs
- Hitch Type: 1.25" Receiver , 2" Receiver
- Number of Bikes: 4
- Rack Weight: 41 lbs
- Tilt/Swing: Tilt
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- One Key System compatible
PROS: Easy to Use, Easy to Install, Durable, Stable
PROS: Easy to Use, Easy to Install, Stable
PROS: Easy to Install
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large itemsDue to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
Kuat NV 2.0 Hitch Rack innovative engineering meets classic design A classic bike rack design with integrated new features makes the Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack a favorite for riders everywhere. Put the days of struggling with poorly engineered racks ...
Rockymounts Splitrail Hitch Rack the perfect blend of security and convenience Rockymounts has leveraged their extensive knowledge of the bike rack industry and it's ever changing technologies to create the world's most versatile and reliable platform hitch rack. Perfect for ...