Thule T2 Pro XT 2 Bike (2") Hitch Rack
The Thule T2 Pro XT 2 Bike 2" Hitch Rack offers premium quality by delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness. It's easy to install and remove thanks to the tool-free auto-attach system. You won't have to worry about your bikes when you make a stop at a coffee shop or post-ride grubbing. It's ideal for any bike, from carbon frames thanks to downhill bikes as well as being able to accept 29" wheels and up to 5" wide tires without adapters.
- Easy to install and remove the rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the HitchSwitch lever
- Lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame free ratcheting arm
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29" wheels and up to 5" tires without adapters
- Carries 2 bikes
5 months ago
9 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large itemsDue to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
Rockymounts Splitrail One-Bike Add On Rockymounts has focused on revolutionizing the bike rack industry since their inception in the early nineties. An ideal setup for the average bike enthusiast or recreational rider, the SplitRail Single Add On pairs with their ...
For the Apex, Thule has added several features designed to address common problems found on other hitch racks. Combining security, convenience, and Thule's revolutionary new cradles with Road Dampening Technology, they have managed to create the most complete rack on ...