The Challenge Criterium Nerone tire is the most traditional tire of the Challenge lineup. The center tread runs length- wise to alleviate rolling- resistance, while lateral side cuts toward the outside provide superior cornering grip.
- Tubular Tire
- PSI: 200 PSI
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Weight: 260 grams
- Valve stem is 40mm in length
- Versatuke tread design with a smooth center section
- 300 TPI core spun cotton casing
- Tread is glued onto fully- inflated casing to achieve a neutral tread state when tires are in use
- Casing fabric is woven from thread spun at the Challenge manufacturing facility
- Reinforced polyester casing provides added resistance to moisture damage
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items