Troy Lee Designs D2 Midnight II Helmet
Troy Lee is an industry leader when it comes to graphical design, and even more so when it comes to helmets and safety. The same great attention to detail and expansive dynamic feel that goes into creating each piece of artwork, is also implemented into crafting these pieces of art we know as helmets. The bold and classic race ready graphics compliment the integrity and design of the composite and EPS blend that comes together to protect you each time you seek to push the limits.
The D2 helmet is one of the most technically advanced and best selling full-faced helmets in the Troy Lee Designs lineup. Astoundingly light weight but incredibly strong, the Troy Lee Designs D2 Midnight II Helmet is perfect for mountain biking, BMX riding and other high octane sports such as snowboarding. The aerospace composite shell features an integrated hi-flow ventilation system incorporated in the shell and liner. The large eye port accommodates goggles of all shapes and sizes while the adjustable Orbit visor allows for customized height placement. Inside the helmet, the comfort liner can be removed and washed to keep things clean and fresh after you’ve wreaked havoc on them.
The D2 Midnight II is the pinnacle of protection and style in full-face mountain bike helmets, meeting CPSC standard 16 CFR part 1203, CE EN 1078, ASTM F2032-00, and ASTM F1952-00. You can’t put a price tag on your safety and comfort, but you can drape them with extremely good looks and style.
- Lightweight aerospace composite shell.
- High-flow ventilation system incorporated into shell and liner.
- 7 intake ports over top, forehead and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 4 exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads.
- Machined cross-top aluminum visor screws.
- Adjustable Orbit visor allows for custom height placement.
- Large eye port allows for easy fitting of all goggle shapes and sizes.
- Super soft helmet sock included.
- Meets ASTM F2032-00, ASTM F1952-00, CE EN1078 and CPSC standard 16CFR part 1203 safety requirements and standards.
Troy Lee Designs
HELMET SIZE CHART
|Head Diameter (in)
||21 to 22
||22.4 to 23.3
||23.7 to 24.5
||53 to 55
||56 to 59
||60 to 62
|Hat Size (in)
||6-1/2 to 6-7/8
||7 to 7-3/8
||7-1/2 to 7-3/4
Shell Sizes: XS-S & M/L-XL/XXL
EPS Sizes: XS-S, M-L & XL-XXL
*Interiors cannot be interchanged, since they already combine sizes.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items